Updated: Feb 7
I want to share characteristics of love from 1 Corinthians 13:4:
- Love suffers long and is kind.
- Love does not envy.
- Love does not parade itself.
- Love is not puffed up/arrogant.
- Love is not rude.
- Love does not seek its own.
- Love does not rejoice in immoral character.
- Love rejoices in truth.
- Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things and endures all things.
- Love never fails.
Love is the foundation for successful living. Of course, family is the intended front line for support.
We recognize that this may not play out as outlined. However, relationships at home, school,
church and work need kindness, truth and good character in order to thrive.
Let us pick a pertinent line from above and implement it in our lives during 2022.
Operationalize it with family, friends and or co-workers. This decision can augment
cohesiveness in any area of life.
Call to action:
Choose a love point for implementation during 2022.
Provide a "Fully Persuaded Faith" book to someone that is questioning their circumstances. It will encourage them.