Without counsel plans fail, but with many advisers they succeed, Proverbs 15:22.
We all make determinations about our plans before commencing on the road to fulfilment.
We toss the idea around regarding seeking counsel with anyone in our minds. Sometimes, we feel that it’s a small thing and it’s not necessary to bother anyone. Other times, we think – “I got this.”
In the picture, one can think that filling up the gas tank or checking the engine were “no brainers”. Yet, these men are stuck in a dry place which possibly could have been avoided.
Consider the following to side step getting stuck:
· Minimize wasting time and energy.
· Open any sorrowful valves, to revitalize life.
· Plan effectively.
· Resource up. Don’t let pride prevent us from seeking the expertise we need.
· Release the past; don’t get stuck there either. Obtain support to cross unwanted bridges to regain equilibrium.
· Acknowledge God in all of our ways, He will show us which path to take, Proverbs 3:6.
· Don’t problem-solve weighty matters alone.
Please comment on this article. Was it helpful? You can specify on social media or on my website: